`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" Alice asked.

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to." said the Cat.

"I don't much care where -" said Alice.

"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

"- so long as I get somewhere."

"Oh, you're sure to do that, if you only walk long enough."

Friday, August 20, 2010

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn is basically my idol.

She's SO classy!


I wish more people were as classy as her. She has some ahmazing quotes as well, including:


“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you."
Oh but wait, she's not just sophisticated and smart, she's gorgeous.


That is why Audrey Hepburn is my idol.


Much love,
Liz <3

2 comments: